Billetproof Nor Cal – Sept. 18-19, 2010
Contra Costa County Fairgrounds
1201 West 10th Street
Antioch, CA 94509
Hosted by the Dragoons car club.
Nor Cal’s oldest, largest and best traditional hot rod and custom show is back for the 14th year. Last year we filled the Contra Costa County Fairgrounds with over 1200 hot rods and customs. We used every last available area on the grounds, so the ONLY way to ensure that you will get in this year is to pre-register (http://www.billetproof.com/upcomingshows/california/index2010.html)
- Pinstripe panel jam
- Model Car show
- Live bands playing throughout Sat and Sunday at the show!
Headliners on Sat – The ChopTops
Headliners on Sun – The Pyronauts
- Pin-up Contest on Sunday (only)
- Swap Meet on Sunday (your car registration gets you in before the gates open to the public, you get the good deals ;))CAR CLUBS CAN PRE-REGISTER FOR A FREE SWAP MEET SPACE (email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll hook ya up)
- Scarlet Fever Raffle Motorcycle Give-Away on Sunday!!
- Spectator entrance opens at 9am Sat. and Sun. (Spectators $10/day, $15 for a 2 day pass Free for kids 12 and under police, fire and active military with proper ID )Thing to do Sat. Night:
- San Francisco International
Adults: $ 25 Seniors (62 & Over): $ 22
Gold Circle (1st 3 rows): $35
September 25, 2010
8:00 pmEl Campanil Theatre
602 W. Second Street
Antioch, Ca 94509
- Delta Blues Festival
FREE!!! Blues music in downtown Antioch, all day.
- Drink Specials at The Mutiny Bar
- Antioch Speedway Dirt Track Racing
3/8 mile oval racing. Grandstands open at 5:00 P.M., Racing begins at 6:00 P.M.
Family Ticket (2 Adults & 2 Children) $30.00
Adult Ticket (13-64) $12.00
Child Ticket (6-12) $6.00
Senior Ticket (65 and over) $6.00
Children 5 and under FREE
Scarlet Fever Raffle Motorcycle:
Some pics from last year: