Billetproof Nor-Cal: September 21, 2013
17 years of blood, sweat and gears!! Billetproof is backwith one-of-a-kind events, live bands, great vendors, and the sickest 64 and prior do-it-yourself traditional rods, kustoms and motorcycles on the planet. We will be limiting attendance to 1000 vehicles, so register early! There will be no exceptions this year.
Billetproof Nor Cal – September 21, 2013
1201 West Tenth St.
- Spectator entrance opens at 8am (Spectator entry is $10 Free for kids under 13 and police & fire with proper ID)
- Indoor vendor and artist booths (check the Vendor Info section for details)
- Pinstripe panel jam
- Live bands playing throughout the day!
- Pin-Up Contest (contact Mitzi to participate Mitzi Valenzuela <email@example.com>)
- Pin-Up Dunk Tank
- Our famous trophies awarded in many categories!
- Swap Meet
- Delta Blues Festival in dowtown Antioch on Sat. Night. (FREE!)
- Dirt Track Racing at the Fairgrounds on Sat. Night (separate admission)
Registration is $25 if RECEIVED by Aug. 23, 2013. After that and at the gate it’s $30. Do not count on being able to register at the event! PLEASE remember that this is an event for those of us who build our own traditional style rods and customs on a limited budget. NO billet-clad, digital gauge, pastel graphic, named after a fifties song trailer queens! Entry confirmation will be mailed approx 1 month before the event. Billetproof goes on rain or shine! No refunds. See you there!
Online Registration is closed. You can still register at the gate on the day of the show.