Despite the best efforts of Australian Immigration and Border authorities, Billetproof Down Under took place at the Torrens Parade Grounds, in Adelaide, SA on Sept. 29, 2018. This inaugural show saw great turn out. The day was filled with sunshine, great music, a Strong Man demonstration, a pin-up contest and the best hot rods and customs from Southern Australia. In classic Australian fashion when it was all done and dusted, everyone congratulated each other and retreated to a pub for a few pints to watch the Footy Grand Finals. Photos by AC Images and Alan Galbraith.
- BEST OLD SKOOL CUSTOM – Ivan Zanatta, 1936 Ford Roadster
- BEST TRADITIONAL ROD – Brenton Wakefield 1932 Ford 5 window
- BEST RAT ROD – Melissa Johns 1927 Dodge Pickup
- BEST ORIGINAL CAR – Michael Ferguson 1932 Chevy
- BEST STREET MACHINE – Rob De Marchi 1957 Chevy
- BEST NOSTALGIC DRAG CAR – Peter Brunnthaler 1969 Dragster
- BEST CLASSIC BIKE – Ashley Betts 1948 Indian Chief