Billetproof “Motor City Mania” Michigan May 19, 2012
The best traditional hot rods and customs are back at in the shade and on the grass at Riverside Park! This great venue has trees, a river (duh, look at the name), lots of grass, a covered stage, bars/restaruants/car musuems within walking distance, hotels nearby and lots more. Come check out great vendors and the sickest 1964 and prior do-it-yourself traditional rods, kustoms and motorcycles on the planet! This year we’ve added a Friday afternoon Cruise and Garage Tour. Be at the park ready to go at noon on Friday and enjoy some great backroads and some of Detroit’s hot rod history.
- Friday afternoon Cruise and Hot Rod Garage Tour (leaves from the park at Noon on Friday)
- Registration and participant entry 8am-noon sharp (NO EARLY BIRDS!)
- Spectator entrance opens at 8am (Spectator entry is $10). Free for kids under 13 and police & fire with proper ID)
- Show car pre-registration $20, at the gate its $25
- Vendor and artist booths, special $25 booths for artists! (see the Vendor Info section for info)
- Live bands playing throughout the day!
- Our famous trophies!
- Pinstriping panel jam!
- Swapmeet! (USED vintage car parts ONLY! click here to register for a swap meet space)
PLEASE remember that this is an event for those of us who build our own traditional style rods and customs on a limited budget. NO billet-clad, digital gauge, pastel graphic, named after a fifties song trailer queens! Billetproof goes on rain or shine! No refunds. See you there!