Billetproof is back in the Northwest for another great year! The best traditional hot rods and customs will gather at the Southwest Washington Fairgrounds for a day of cars, bands, swap meet and fun! We will be limiting attendance to 750 vehicles, so register early. One day only, dont miss it.
Billetproof NorthWest 2018
Southwest Washington Fairgrounds
2555 N National Ave
Chehalis, WA 98532
- Spectator entrance opens at 9am (Spectators $10 Free for kids under 13 and police & fire with proper ID )
- Sat. Night Cruise night in Downtown Centralia
- Pinstripe panel jam
- Live bands playing all day
- Swap Meet, all the rusty parts you can eat
- Our famous trophies awarded in many categories!
- Model Car Show and Swap Meet
- Registration is $30 if RECEIVED by June 1, 2018.after that and at the gate, it’s $35
- Only those that are pre-registered are assured to get one of our famous goodie bags.
- Plus more stuff to be announced…
PLEASE remember that this is an event for those of us who build our own 1964 and prior traditional style rods and customs on a limited budget. NO billet-clad, digital gauge, pastel graphic, named after a fifties song trailer queens!
Online Participant Registration is closed. You can register your ride at the gate on the day of the show
On the other hand, if you’d rather support the U.S. Postal Service please print the Billetproof Vehicle Registration Form and mail it to us:
Whanna vend at the show? Sure ya do. Download the application below, fil lit out and send it in. We’ll get in touch with ya and set it all up
Swap Meet Registration
Used car and motorcycle parts ONLY!! No chinese made tools, dream catchers, wonder welding putty, toys, or the like. New products require a Commercial Vendor spot .
Keep in mind that we have the right to refuse any vehicle WITHOUT A REFUND, so read the rules carefully and decide for yourself. Don’t cry when we turn you away, tears stain billet.
For more info or to get on the Billetproof mailing list, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.